Dyna-Mic gaskets are magnetic attachments that encapsulate your harmonica and hold it to your Dyna-Mic’s chamber. Our Pro-Gaskets (found on this page) do this in a very airtight way, by including a layer of felt that is matched to the rear profile of specific makes and models of harmonica.
Pro-Gaskets are highly recommended for loud volume situations, when you want the best feedback protection possible, and all popular makes and models of harmonica are catered for.
Please view our list of available Pro-Gaskets below.
*Note: All harmonica models listed on one bullet point will fit in the same Pro-Gasket.
- Marine Band Series >> Fits: Marine Band, Marine Band Deluxe, Thunderbird, Crossover.
- Progressive Series >> Fits: Special 20, Rocket, Rocket Amp, Rocket Low.
- Blues Harp.
- Pro Harp.
- Golden Melody.
- Meisterklasse (non magnetic).
- Session Series >> Fits: Session Steel, Session Blues.
- 1847 Series >> Fits: 1847 Classic, 1847 Silver, 1847 Noble.
- Promaster Series (non magnetic) >> Fits: Promaster, Promaster Gold, Hammond.
- Blues Harmonica Series (non magnetic) >> >> Fits: Blues Harmonica T008, T008K, T008L, T008LS.
If you don’t see your harp here on the list, please get in touch and let us know. We may be able to add it to the list!