Our patented Harp-Gasket system removes the need to use your hands to ‘cup’ and means that anyone, of any age, or playing level, can pick up a Dyna-Mic and unleash their sound!
There is a one size fits all model called a Harp-Gasket which holds 80% of commercially available Harmonicas. Alternatively, our Pro-Gasket range, caters for players who want a super air tight hold, with more feedback protection and a deeper tone.
Here’s the current list of our Pro-Gaskets. Please note one Pro-Gasket will fit multiple harmonicas from the same series. All harmonicas listed on one bullet point will fit the same gasket.
- Marine Band >> Fits: Marine Band, Marine Band Deluxe, Thunderbird, Crossover.
- Progressive >> Fits: Rocket, Rocket Amp, Special 20, Rocket Low, Pro Harp.
- Blues Harp.
- Golden Melody.
- Session >> Fits: Session Steel (all custom tunings), Session Blues.
- 1847 >> Fits: 1847 Classic, 1847 Silver, 1847 Noble.
- Lee Oskar (new).
- Lee Oskar (old). Older models of Lee Oskar harps have slightly larger dimensions.
- Promaster >> Fits: Promaster Series, Olive, Hammond, Fire Breath, Fabulous.
If you don’t see your harp here on the list, please get in touch and let us know. We may be able to add it to the list!